Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I received a very nice gift today!

I'm so thrilled!!! Robert B, one of my very good and regular submissives, really pleased me today. He bought me a very nice black latex catsuit and a red & black latex corset to go with it. It makes a terrific outfit! Just in time for my photo shoot next week... I already have the long black and red latex gloves... All I need now is the hood with the cat ears and the black latex boots to complete the outfit! Any volunteers?? :) Naw! I'm just kidding about the hood, I think it would over do it... besides, it would mess my hair too much!! ;) But I'm serious about the boots though! LOL

I will let you know when the photos are ready... I might post one or two here, but definitely will update my gallery on my website as well as my MM profile!

No comments: