Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pictures from Color Mundo




Here I am at the Color Mundo last June disguised in some strange alien/elf character... Posing with me is Gaëlle, the artist who did that spectacular transformation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

voila la collaboration parfaite d,une bonne photographe, d'une excellente maquilleuse et d,un modèle hors pair.

Domina Erzulie said...

Anonymous said:
Here's the perfect collaboration between a good photographer, an excellent make-up artist and an extraordinairy model.

Thank you very much for your comment! :)