Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Québec à la fin février prochain/Quebec City at the end of February

Avis au soumis de la Capitale et des environs, je serai à Québec le 27 et 28 février prochain! Si vous désirez une séance avec moi, vous pouvez me contacter par mon site internet www.dominaerzulie.com.

I will be in Quebec City on February 27th and 28th. If you want to have a session with me you can contact me through my website www.dominaerzulie.com.

No comments: