Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Some fun in the park...

I went to a public park yesterday afternoon with slave Mark... We brought a video camera and at some point we did a mini foot fetish session that we recorded. A couple of guys were watching us from a small hill about 50 meters away (for my american friends, that's about 160 feet). I don't think they were expecting to see that kind of scene in this park. They watch for 5-10 minutes and seemed to have enjoyed what they saw. I'm such an exhibitionist at times!! Anyway, the video sequence is now up on my Clips4Sale store...

No comments: