Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Color Mundo was great fun!

Finally, I didn't participate in the competition on Sunday because I ended up working Saturday evening and I was just too tired to stand there for hours at a time! I ended up going on Monday and model for a demonstration of badypainting along with 5 or 6 other models. I had the chance to work with Gaelle who transformed me into a totally strange character... something between an elf and strange alien you would see in Star Trek (except for the naked breasts) ;)

I'm really looking forward to see the pictures... we took a bunch inside as well as others outside, right there on De La Commune street in Old Montreal. At some point, there was a homeless man that was sleeping on a bench that woke up and saw me... He blinked two or three time, probably because of the sun but also in disbelief! He probably thought to himself that he should stop drinking that cheap boose! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see the pics! Will you post some here?

Domina Erzulie said...

Yes hopelessly kinky, I will post some here as soon as I get them! It's been 3 weeks already and I was expecting to receive the photos sooner than that! I will give Gaëlle a call if I don't receive anything in the mail today...