Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Interrupted dinner

It was about 8:30 yesterday evening... I was sitting at the table with my loved one and about to eat a delicious chicken and lamb Moroccan couscous with a nice bottle of Côtes-du-Rhône. Yes, I admit it, I'm a carnivore! :)

My telephone rings... I don't recognize the number but answer the call anyway... Mistake! It was an idiot probably wanking and the only thing he said was: "May I serve you?" Not even a hello to start with! I just said "NO!" and hung up... Not happy with my answer, the guy text me a message saying "please, I'm on my knees I want to serve you!" to which I replied that if send me $1000 immediately by PayPal I will let him serve me... He replied "$1000?"... That was his last message, phew!!! Why did I bother to take the call in the first place knowing I was not able to session before Monday anyway? This is a rethorical question, please don't try to answer it!!! ;)

No comments: