Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Car accident... Ouch!

I had a car accident yesterday afternoon... Someone smashed his car into my door and really hit me hard. I'm all stiff and feel pain in my neck and all the way down my back... It's a good thing the guy was driving a small Aveo! I wouldn't be here typing this had it been a big car or a mini van! I would be, at best, lying on a bed at the hospital. I hope to be OK soon as I have so many projects on the run...

No comments: