Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy new year!

Hello everyone,

It has been awhile since my last post! Although I did wish to all of my subs happy holidays by sending them a personnal note, I would like to do it here again, especially to those whom I might have inadvertantly neglected. Happy new year 2009!

P.S. Foot Fetish Extravaganza will be held on the 4th March 2009. There will be a new Website dedicated exclusively to this event, it will be ready in about 4 weeks: www.voodoofetish.com. In the meantime you will find all the informations about the event on my main Website www.dominaerzulie.com.

No comments: