Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Monday, May 20, 2013

WHO I AM

I am many things. I am married, enlightened, independent, seasoned, imaginative, confident, fun, can be friendly when I want to be, vivacious, compassionate, creative, intuitive and sadistic. I am a sensual lifestyle and professional Domme. I enjoy role-playing, from sensually light and psychological to intensely cruel. I am kinky, always have been, always will be. I do not switch and I do not get fucked.

I am a multifaceted Domina who enjoys many activities, from bondage, nipple torture and CBT to flogging, trampling, spanking and caning and much more.

What I expect from those wishing to serve Me



As a Mistress, I enjoy being in control. I am fair but firm. I know what I want but also know how to punish and reward.

I expect those who submit to me to put in some effort. Just because I'm dominant doesn't mean I'm going to make every decision for you or tell you when to get on your knees for me. Just get on your knees. I also expect clear, honest and diplomatic communication. I'm very intuitive but I'm not a mind reader.

I am selective and difficult to please but I can be generous with my time and attention when I see fit. Should I consider your request to enter my service, you will perform your duties without complaint and be grateful for the opportunity I have given you. Should you be successful in serving me well, your own sense of pride will be your reward.

I also have a sarcastic, bitchy side, but that is something that I have earned and I have the scars to prove it. So if you find me a bit bitchy some day, suck it up.

Trust, old-fashioned honour, hard work, integrity and courtesy are the principles I live by in both my personal and professional life.

I truly enjoy a wide variety of kink, play and activities and I am open to discussing them as long as you meet the following essential conditions:

You must be a genuine submissive, masochist or slave who has displayed a sincere desire to please, serve, amuse, obey and surrender all control to me.

I am repulsed by rude, demanding individuals, and cheapskates. Eagerness to please is paramount in gaining my attention and care. I am not interested in receiving trite, meaningless messages on how the thought of serving me turns you on. If you are messaging me because you are a submissive seeking to serve me, you best have some original and intelligent things to say or you will be ignored.

Do not ask what I can do for you. If you do, it means you have not read my profile properly. Ask instead what you can do for me and what you are ready to bring to the table.

I have a deep interest in Voodoo. Its spiritual and ritualistic influence has added a unique and profound dimension to my craft.

I've also invested a great deal of time, energy and money perfecting my skills and I'm extremely good at what I do. I expect to be paid generously. I’ve earned it.

Welcome to my world!

No comments: