Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I need to get better soon...

When I started this blog a few days ago, I meant to write something almost every day but I got sick almost at the same time I started it... Nothing to worry about, just a throat and ear infection that 10 days of antibiotics should take care of. In the mean time, I feel dizzy because my inner ears play tricks on me. I started taking the antibiotics yesterday, so I should feel much better in 2-3 days. I hope so as I have 3 sessions booked on Thursday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress Erzulie,

i hope You will get better soon. Good luck for Your blog. i am looking forward to read Your thoughts and writings on bdsm. If i may say, You are beautiful and stunning.

Domina Erzulie said...

Hello Ottawa admirer!

Thank you for the good wishes and for the compliments. I'm feeling better today!

Anonymous said...

Bravo pour ce site Maitresse Erzulie! Je suis d'accord avec ottawa admirer. Vous êtes d'une grande beauté et vos photos me font rêver.

Qu'est-ce qui vous amené à la domination?

Anonymous said...

Mistress Erzulie,

i acquired a set of your pictures today. You are truly a Goddess. Mistress is very generous to offer that many pictures. Thank You again!

Domina Erzulie said...

For people who don't understand French, esclave alexandre congratulated me for my blog and said he agreed with ottawa admirer about my look and said my pictures made him dream... :blush: well, if I could I would blush! :) He also asked me what brought me to domination... I will answer this question soon in another post.

ottawa admirer, I'm very glad you liked my pictures. To all of you who come here, my hi-res pics are available at a very reasonable price at http://www.images4sale.com/18236