Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm back!!

I feel rested today and I'm doing much better health wise... After doing sessions almost back to back all day on Thursday and considering I was still sick, I ended feeling extremelly tired on Friday. Luckily, the only session I had scheduled on that day got cancelled!

Later on today I will shoot some video clips with slave Mark to add to my clips4sale store... After that I'll take it easy for the rest of the day. Tonight there's the Canadiens game against the Boston Bruins... We're leading the series 2-0!! Go Habs Go! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Domina Erzulie,

Glad to hear that You are feeling better. i hope the filming went well. As for the Habs, being a Bruins fan (despite living in Ottawa), Your club has to give us at least one victory :-(

E said...

Glad you're feeling better! The cahnge of weather can really wreak havoc on your immune system.

Domina Erzulie said...

Thanks Miss Eliza! It's been a long winter here in Montreal... Not very cold but way too much snow! Believe it or not, we're in mid April and there's still snow on the ground in some places!! :(

Domina Erzulie said...

ottawa admirer,
You must be happy now... Your Bruins got one victory! I'm not a hockey connaisseur but I think we're going to win the series in 5 games!

Normand said...

Seulement pour vous, si j'étais un Canadien, je gagnerais toutes les parties. On devrait vous présenter aux joueurs.

Domina Erzulie said...

Normand said:
If I were a Montreal Canadien, I would win all games just for you. We should introduce you to the players...

Merci Normand pour ton commentaire... Thanks for your comment!

After tonight's game (5-1 loss), I would indeed like to meet some of the players and kick their ass! I'd like to torture their balls too, but I noticed that some of them didn't have any tonight! ;)