Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Buying ropes

I decided to go buy some ropes yesterday in order to practice my bondage skills at home. So I went to a climbing equipment store to get them as I knew they would have what I was looking for. I had written down some specs in my black notebook on the length, width and type of ropes that I wanted. So there I was standing in front of a display of all the different types of ropes they have… There were two customers at the counter waiting to get some ropes as well, for different reasons of course! The clerk approaches me to offer some help. So I took my notebook out and proceeded to ask some questions about the ropes. Then I asked for different lengths, and each length had a specific colour so that I could easily identify which one is which. Of course the lengths I asked for were too short for climbing. The clerk looked puzzled and asked what I wanted to do with the ropes… So I hesitated a bit and answered: Shibari! He looked even more puzzled, lifted his eyebrows and asked: “what’s Shibari?” (I think he thought for a second it was a rock climbing technique he didn’t know about!!!). Then I thought what the hell… I said it’s for bondage! There was a moment of silence and a look of embarrassment on his face… Then he said he had to give something to another customer and that he’d be back in a few minutes to cut the ropes for me. The two other guys at the counter smiled and chuckled trying, unsuccessfully, to hide their amusement! Next time, I think I will buy longer ropes and cut them myself to avoid the embarrassment (not mine… theirs!).

3 comments:

BeautyinBaltimore said...

saw your comment over at dark mistress and came over to check you out.

Domina Erzulie said...

Hmm!!! You came to check out my blog or check me out? ;)

Anonymous said...

I know this is an older post, but have you looked at buying from the internet/mail order retailers?

Everyone raves about Twistedmonk.com's customer service, from beginners to experts.

-W

(not an employee, just a customer)