Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

time flies...

I neglected my blog in the past two weeks... Oh well, I'm here now, that's what counts! I've been busy lately, but that's no excuse! I'll try to write more in the next few weeks.

I'm currently trying to find a personal sub/servant and I'm often getting discouraged at the answers I receive! I put an ad in a few places on the net and the answers I get are often not appropriate... It's even funny sometimes how pathetic they can get... You would think that if someone wants to find a Mistress, he would try to impress on the first contact, right? WRONG!!! I get many one line e-mails with sentences... like this one for instance: "I'd like to be your slave once a week, for all your desires Mistress. I'm a 45 y.o. man, tall and slim, discrete". And he joins a picture wearing some kind of a wolf mask/hood at a Halloween party.


Wow! I'm so enthusiastic now... I can't wait to find more about him!! It's like applying for a job without sending a resume!!! Who would even consider hiring you? Did I tell you before I was sarcastic?

No comments: