Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

In Toronto

Hello!

I'm posting this from my hotel in Toronto. I'll be here until Saturday morning... I just went to try the gym facilities. I needed to move and exercise lightly after over a week of inactivity due to my car accident. Hopefully, I'll get the chance to have a few BDSM sessions during my stay. Mistress Patricia Marsh has agreed to let me use her facilities while here.

No comments: