Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Mon nouveau groupe Google / My new Google group

Voilà je viens de créer ce groupe dans le but d'échanger, d'apprendre et de partager mes idées sur le merveilleux monde du BDSM.
I just created a group on Google to learn and share my views about BDSM.
Please come by often, as I intend to share my daily activities here and on my new Group "Domination-BDSM". http://groups.google.com/group/domination-bdsm.

No comments: