Montreal's Best Black Domina

Here's the place where I'll share my views on BDSM as well as things going on in my life...

About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Born in Haiti, I now live in Montreal since 1989. I’m a professional Dominatrix and I'm also interested in modelling for fetish wear. I love photographic art work in general, but especially that pertaining to fetish.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Answer to Kolan Blanc

I told my sub on the same morning that I was going to give him a spanking he would not forget!
He simply replied yes Mistress!
That evening when we arrived at the loft, I took the time to chat with some friends and to have him serve me a rhum and coke.
My sub was all that time on a short leash, on his knees, at my feet.
Later I asked him to fetch the bag full of whips and paddles.
I proceeded on tying him up on a bench! his underwear hanging at his ankles! His buttocks exposed to everyone in the room.
I love humiliating a man that way, it gives me a warm feeling.
I then started to hit him with my hands, I love using my hands, I am quite good at it!
My subs was by then already asking me when I was going to stop.
My answer: When I decided it was enough!
Then I proceed with a paddle. I took my time with the blows, every stroke I gave him, I gave for his own good. Every stroke I gave, as I was watching the color of his buttocks getting redder by the minute, gave me great satisfaction... It made me feel warm inside. Why? because he is my slave, that means no safewords, because I do it freely for my own satisfaction and show him not to embarass me ever again!
I then proceeded with a leather flogger. I love this toy!
I told him the real fun was just beginning! He started to cry and begging me to stop... that he had learned his lesson!
But you see, I had to live with the embarassment of what he has done! I had to make him feel really sorry for what he did! I had to take the time to calm down a whole week before getting to that moment. Why? Because I wanted to give him this lesson without anger, because I wanted it to be out of sheer pleasure! And now it was and I was not about to stop just yet!
He might have gotten a good 500 blows from the flogger I don't really know! But when I finished with him my goal was attained.
For one, he was crying... Two, he was thanking me so that everyone can hear... Three, he would certainly not be able to sit without pain for the next 3 weeks! Still, he was lucky I had to stop because the security guard at that place did not yet know who I was yet, and thought it was too much and made me stop... But that will not happen again!
To my suprise, when I turned around people werw clapping and congratulating me for the best spanking they had witnessed in a while! Especially because I did it with a large smile on my face!

1 comment:

Kolan Blanc said...

Thank you for the blow-by-blow description. That was indeed what I referred to as a "real punishment"... despite the fact that you smiled throughout :-)
The fact that it took place in front of others made it even more a punishment. I've often fantasized of being beaten by a women in an institution, be it a prison, a school, or my boss's office, or on a stage in a public square. I found your description a turn-on.
I was interested very much by the intense enjoyment you got out of administering the punishment, that you were glad you waited until your anger had dissipated. It is a necessary element in my fantasy that my punisher gets aroused while beating me.
While reading your description I realized I must finally submit to a punishment spanking like the one you described.
I used to drink a lot, and when my body finally recovered I used to feel that everything was still and that I'd been cleansed, that I could make a fresh start. That's the feeling I hope a real punishment session would leave me. I'm still afraid it might hurt so badly it will kill this life-long fantasy, but the fact that I'm still excited by an account of one tells me I must take that risk.